"Everything You Need to Know About Sun Health"
- Fun informational and demo video
- e-book with 3 sunscreen recipes and information on sun health you'll only find here!
- Downloadable audio - helpful for review
- Ask the teacher - interactive Q&A
- Is any sun exposure safe?
- Are all natural and organic sunscreens safe and "clean"?
- Which ingredients are proven safe for sunscreen for babies?
- Why is it important to choose non-nano particle zinc?
- The relationship between fatigue, energy and sun exposure +++
- The relationship between cancer and sun.
- 3 natural sunscreen recipes
- How to make an herbal oil infusion to nourish your skin!
"I learned several truths to misinformation! Heating oils and vitamin D! I have to make myself settle down when I think of all the lies we are told!!" - Kathy L.
Plus... Herbs for Energy!
Lori Valentine Rose, PhD, CNP, BCHN, RH (AHG) is a college biology, nutrition, herbal, and wellness instructor, board certified nutrition professional and holistic nutrition consultant, registered herbalist, wife, mother, organic vegetable, fruit, and medicinal herb gardener, school garden planter, city class teacher, and passionate Zumba dancer! She created, developed, and instructs the Hill College Holistic Wellness Pathway, the most thorough, affordable, degreed wellness program in the country. She also has a video podcast here where she interviews people that have helped her truly embrace real mind-body-spirit holistic wellness. She loves spreading love and light, and helping others feel awesome on the inside and out so they can live their dreams and make this world more awesome! Lori Rose Holistic does not replace medical advice or working with your doctor, and she does not diagnose, treat, or cure disease. Her goal is to educate, and any actions you take are voluntary and of your own free will. For more about Lori, visit her website.